Re: ISS wants Alaska Wa. & Hi Next pass

Bill,

Miles and I got this out as fast as possible. ISS vox is the 145.800 Rx,
144.490 Tx I see your amsat  post after ISS pass. He is really looking for
an Alaska log on voice. This is not a repeater contact it is direct to
astronaut. Use the 144.490 uplink. Stay with it tomorrow for highest
elevation pass. This is a tough one for him. He's looking ...be there
..good luck.
40808 was Nova for me sorry I should have done a UTC thing but wanted to
get this out fast. Latest report to the board say he got WA and HI now it's
up to you in AK.

Al
  N2YAC