From: MM <ka1rrw@yahoo.com>
To: Dan <ddann@sbcglobal.net>, amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS will be on 23:xx needs WA, HI, SD and ND
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:54:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, I talked to bill on iss druing the21:50 pass
over boston.

Bill on ISS said he need approx 4 more states.
Washington State
Hawaii
North and South Dakota.

Bill said, he may be on during the next orbit over
Hawaii
at 23:10 UTC.
He hopes to work the last few states for Worked all
states
from Space.

If you know anyone in thoese states,  an you ping them
to be ready.

also iss may be active no Monday January 9th.

Miles wf1f

www.marexmg.org

--- Dan <ddann@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 > NA1SS was active on voice again today on the 18:30
 > pass over South
 > Florida and also on the 20:05 pass over the Midwest.
 >  After making
 > contact on the later pass also heard contacts with
 > K2OUS, N4DR, KB4ZC,
 > N1DIQ, KB1GUE before LOS.
 >
 > Dan N8DZM
 > #33913