RE: Predictability of AO-7 Modes

I think it may have something to do with QRM in the 70cm band (since
it's secondary) in critical times when it first comes out of
eclipse.  Or it could be that an operator hits it with FM or a full
key down CW at full power.  It's hard to say for sure.

I'm looking at other data now, but the amount of data over the period
(20 years) that I'm working with is timing out the limits of my
server so I'm having to re-write code to work around it.

73,

Emily