    Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:04:11 -0500
    From: Dee <morsesat@optonline.net>
    Subject: [amsat-bb] LEO Passes

    Hi all,
    Just a note to those that use the LEO's. Last night I heard a "portable
    station" trying to get into AO-51 and I called several times only for
    his return to be swamped by much stronger stations. Let's give a little
    courtesy to the Low power portable guys trying to enjoy the sats too!
    And. . . you wonder why the net control idea wouldn't work??? Give a
    listen. Hearing is believing!!
    Thanks & 73,
    Dee, NB2F

- ----