Re: Re: amsat iss website warning

I am very upset about the topic of this - AMSAT is not associated
with this website - AMSAT does not have any popups on any site and if
you get one, you were redirected to AMSAT.ORG by some other weird
search engine.  We can't do anything about that.

If you get a a popup at AMSAT.ORG please log off and access us
directly.  We don't use any popups and we don't have any advertising
that will cause popups.  It is against our policy (links at the
bottom of the primary page.)

73,

Emily