Re: amsat iss website warning

Hello All,

I've just spoken to my server sysop about the popup problem on my site, and
he
checked and saw the problem was in the nedstat site meter.
I removed the nedstat html sentences out several pages and I have
a few other pages to clean! (so Im working on it!).

Im sorry for this (damn nedstat hi!).

73's Cor PD0RKC
ISS info: http:pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

Warning. Watch out if you go to http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl, it's loaded with
popups that get around the popup blocker in Firefox. Many of these popups
want to install apparent spyware/software on your PC.

Cor, please fix your website.

Frank, KG6JVE
http://www.unwiredadventures.com