Re: FM on ssb/cw designed hamsats

Dear Trevor and Luc,

(... Luc, that figure impies there are 7500 AMSAT members in groups outside
the USA. How do you justify such a high estimate ? I'd have thought we'd be
lucky to get 1500 members of various non-US AMSAT groups and some of those
 will also be members of AMSAT-NA. ...)

It does not import the number of members of AMSAT worlwide.

The important is that all have the duty to contribute for the AMSAT.

Unhappily nor of all make them, but all use the satellites of the AMSAT.

This is the question!

Mariano, CT1XI

AMSAT-CT