LEO Passes

Hi all,
Just a note to those that use the LEO's.  Last night I heard a "portable
station" trying to get into AO-51 and I called several times only for
his return to be swamped by much stronger stations.  Let's give a little
courtesy to the Low power portable guys trying to enjoy the sats too!
And. . . you wonder why the net control idea wouldn't work??? Give a
listen.  Hearing is believing!!
Thanks & 73,
Dee, NB2F