Re: FM on ssb/cw designed hamsats

On 6 Jan 2006 at 9:54, Bruce Robertson wrote:

> Selon Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <lucleblanc6@videotron.ca>:
> > On 6 Jan 2006 at 9:21, Hans ZS6AKV wrote:
> >
> > Here is why i strongly suggest to let go our continental ego and put our
> > forces
> > together in implementing a worldwide satellite construction fund where
> > with a
> > small contribution added to our individual membership fee will generate
> > regular yearly income.
> I doubt egos have much to do with it:

Ego regarding an international funding, we are al putting money in a basket for
one goal not for an AMSAT-NA or AMSAT-DL or any other AMSAT'S project but only
for a satellite project who can be built by who you want.

When the money will be in the cash lets go and discuss about AMSAT-DL project
this year, next year we will looking for the AMSAT India project and so on

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE