RE: ISS Space Station NA1SS is very VOICE active on 145Mhz!

Hello All,
I was not aware that there are popup windows on thenew server.I use firefox
1.5 and it does not show up.Even with my old IE browser I do not see it.
I will ask the server sysop about it.
73īs Cor PD0RKC
Hmm, my Firefox is blocking the popups, no problem.  Are you running
the latest Firefox?  1.5?

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com