RE: ISS Space Station NA1SS is very VOICE active on 145Mhz! - Website Warning

Warning. Watch out if you go to http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl, it's loaded with
popups that get around the popup blocker in Firefox. Many of these popups
want to install apparent spyware/software on your PC.

Cor, please fix your website.

Frank, KG6JVE
http://www.unwiredadventures.com