ISS Space Station NA1SS is very VOICE active on 145Mhz!

Hello All,

Bill McArthur (NA1SS) is VERY VOICE active on 145Mhz from -
the Space Station ISS (so take your chance!!!).
Bill operate a lot above many countries and it seems he enjoy a lot.
Did you know that PY4MAB worked 7 different astronauts with a -
simple vertical GP antenna?
I have a website with all the information to operate to ISS.

On my website:
Tips to talk with the ISS crew (frequencies, times, recording tips!).
UISS4.1.1 and UIVIEW APRS software (with an easy manual).
ISS bbs commands (how to post and read a msg).
ISS crossband repeater tips (crossband repeater is not active now!).
Several audio recordings with stations in QSO with NA1SS (nice QSO's!).
Real time online tracking map (to see the current ISS position on earth!).

http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

If you have some (good) audio recordings please send to me!
My e-mail address: wegaman@NOSPAMgmail.com
Remove the NOSPAM out the e-mail address.

73s Cor PD0RKC