From: "paul robinson" <pushbiker2004@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] posat update

> with referance to the posat qustion posted,i was hoping some one dealing
with it would have replied,so here is my bit of info.while speaking to the
people in the know over the weekend just passed,i was told very soon! they
had been busy with the giove-a lunch over the holidays,whch had put back
posat ,now that giove-a was in orbit some more time was need to finish tasks
off and posat was next.