QSL? YES!

I want to profusely apologize to anyone waiting on a QSL card from
me.  I woefully failed to keep my (electronic) log up and didn't QSL
within a reasonable period.  My New Year's resolution is that I will
never get this far behind again.

The good news is that I am caught up and think I've QSL'd to everyone
who sent me a QSL card or SASE in 2005. (250 QSL cards sent out on 29
Dec.)  Many went to the bureau (with sadness because they were going
to AO-40 QSOs) but also Arizona grids and Maine Grids.  If you need a
QSL card from those contacts and don't receive a QSL within two weeks
please let me know by email and I'll make sure you get a confirmation.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Donate to AMSAT at http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php