Trackbox problem

Gang

My trackbox is playing up and I wondered if anyone recognised the symptoms -
else I'll fix it the hard way.

Symptom is: not recognising the satellite that the switch is set to. Seems
to try each satellite in the switch selection order for irregular periods of
time (about, but not exactly, 60-80 seconds per satellite) and settle down on
one about halfway thru the list. Resets don't really help - power down and
restart is hardly any better.

Not sure if its relevent but when I loaded elements from PC (first time I did
it from this PC and first reload for a year) it didn't like them, had to hand
type them all.

Anything ring a bell ?

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188

      Be gentle with me, I just gave the shack its annual cleanup :(