Re: crossband repeater on ISS

Well, who are they?  If they are a constant problem, let's send them
some *friendly* e-mails asking them to give others a chance.  Maybe
they don't realize they are causing a problem.  If it were me, I'd
want someone to let me know so I could correct my operating.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com