Re: AO-7??

I didn't get a chance to work it, but I heard it once this morning and
there was cw and ssb signals, and I heard it for two passes tonight but
only heard cw signals. The mode all three times was "B". The evening
passes were beginning and end due to going in-out-in sun. Signals
weren't too bad using my omnis. I haven't  reinstalled my arrays from
the 2003 storm season.