Archimedes Project

I've just been reading about the Archimedes project, the Mars Lander that
will be carried on the AMSAT-DL P5A spacecraft in 2009

http://www.marssociety.de/html/html/Archimedes/ArchimedesEN.html

The article mentions that data will be relayed from the lander to earth via
the AMSAT P5-A Mars Orbiter but I couldn't find any technical data on the
radio link they were proposing to use for this. Does anyone know where this
info can be found ?

Other related links:
http://emc5.marssociety.org.uk/Bios/griebel.htm
http://www.freelists.org/list/archimedes-project-software