Re: FM bird logjam

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bruce <kk5do@amsat.org>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] FM bird logjam
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:28:52 -0600

Kyle Yoksh wrote:
> [...]
snip....

The problem is not with hams that are reading AMSAT-BB. The problem is that
you have hams that know the satellite is up there and do not get AMSAT-BB.
You can write all the suggestions that you want to the BB and we can all
agree 100% and agree to comply 100%. But those that do not get the BB will
never know of the problems and concerns that we have and therefore never
have an inkling as to what to do to make it better.

Happy New Year

73...bruce

Bruce,

I thought of this too, but it seems that Bob has had reasonable success in
managing the PCSat community via this forum and his website.  Perhaps PCSat
is a smaller target (interest in, not size of) than the ISS, or has a
fundamentally different user base, but it's probably worth a try to follow
his lead in establishing a high level "control channel" for the other
satellites, via the BB and Internet.

Greg.  KO6TH