Re: SKN--- straight key night

Hi Andy,

It's not so much as I'm rusty on the straight key - I'm just rusty
(and not just from all the rain here in Northern California
hihi).  It's times like this that reminds me I really need to set
time aside to keep up these skills or lose them.

My SKN was cut short by very high winds here - 125km/hr gusts across
the coastal mountains where I live. But I was able to make a few
contacts and it was loads of fun!

73,

Emily