Re: FM bird logjam

Kyle Yoksh wrote:
> [...]
snip....

The problem is not with hams that are reading AMSAT-BB. The problem is
that you have hams that know the satellite is up there and do not get
AMSAT-BB. You can write all the suggestions that you want to the BB and
we can all agree 100% and agree to comply 100%. But those that do not
get the BB will never know of the problems and concerns that we have and
therefore never have an inkling as to what to do to make it better.

Happy New Year

73...bruce