Re: NCS for ISS/FM leo sat's

In a message dated 1/2/2006 7:20:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ns1z@cfl.rr.com writes:

previously required and put forth by others, to achieve
the same  goal (WAS, DXCC, VUCC Sat100 etc).
Speaking of activity stimulating programs...has the "contest" "51 on AO-51"
officially expired?

Nothing like a good volume creating certificate to create a useless FM
"pileup"....maybe now we could give a certificate for "155 on ISS"?

Please don't pay attention to me...I'm just fighting through my holiday
mailbox and trying to figure out who has something important to say...

Roger
WA1KAT