Re: NCS for ISS/FM leo sat's

> Any emergency of priotity traffic?
> Anyone operating portable tonight?
> ANy RV'ers or campers or other unusual stations?
> Any W3's?  W4's?   etc.... call now...

by the time the NCS gets done checking in all of the above most of the
people on the reserved list is out of the foot print. agian those who wanted
their first contact or theier chance to work that rare grid is mad at the
above who ruined their chance for a contact.

a orginized net will only work if you have the band width and time to get
"everyone" who is in the "foot print" checked in and are able to pass it
around.
much like what was done with the 40+ beacon net on AO-40