Re: definition of a big gun?

I recall just a month or two ago we were wondering why the satellites were
so quiet.  Endless calls of CQ went unanswered and it was pure luck if
anyone came back to your call........

So much effort discussing how we would let each other know when the ISS was
in voice, McArthur was on, blah, blah, blah.........   I'm not knocking it,
but I think we are all victims of our success as a community of satellite
enthusiasts......

There are other working satellites up there......

And just for the record, I've been pistol whipped here in Las Vegas on
several occasions........

All this drama will slowly fade away into background noise as it did with
AO-51 and VO-52.....

Anyone heard from Allen N5AFV?

Marc
KD5MSS