Re: NCS for ISS/FM leo sat's

AMEN! Its a game of chance and operator skill.

There are a few that always want to make it an 'us vs. them' problem.

If we all play nice and be courteous on the sats, things will work. Of
course it helps if the operator plays by all the normal general operating
practices. Like, listen first - frequency clear - hear sat - transmit. :)

Operator education is the key, not a NCS that might not be in the footprint
when I am.

Ernie W8EH

--

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
E-mail: w8eh@arrl.net