[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: Re: Mozhayets 5 / Rubin 5 - clarification!
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Mozhayets 5 / Rubin 5 - clarification!
- From: "A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)" <farmer.aj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:57:55 -0500
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=apSZYFF21d0vYOtkvdo/U934XYsbXgvWjKiMi09/lbjRoP+EScvQfa3mry0OStTo0yeS2TtbS7E3FAbz81hugbtz0gsdzFhU4d9tnYdojZxXfBiIws8ZGE8ItUK0KAxfCgNS+e1Sj6YE55KvQBF38QjaGW3i+mlTO+xZjfoxyic=
- In-Reply-To: <FNEKLACCODPFDIEPBMNKCEBHCJAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Again, I apologize for my original response. I thought I had it
correct but I was completely off the mark. Obviously, I was not
intentionally trying to mislead. Again, sorry for any confusion.
On 1/1/06, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> => Mozhayetz is NOT XI-V
> => and RUBIN-5 is NOT kown as UWE-1.
> This was a complete missleading posting!
Sent via email@example.com. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org