Re: Mozhayets 5 / Rubin 5

They are cubesats which were launched along with XO-53 (SSETI Express)

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/sat_summary/SSETI.php

Mozhayets 5 is also known as XI-V

Rubin 5 is also known as UWE-1

I don't think they are "alive" but I have not been following that
closely.  I'm sure someone else will chime in with a definitive
status.  I hope that gets you in the right direction anyway...

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com