Re: Nova vs. SatPC32 orbit numbers

Dan -

Nova lets you choose whether to increment the orbit number at perigee or
equator crossing.  In the Individual View Configuration screen, choose
the Text tab and you'll find the selection.  The starting orbit number
is based on Keplerian elements, which are sometimes inaccurate in this
regard.

73,
W9IP

--