Re: Crossband repeat on ISS

It's got very little to do with the "big guns" and more to do with the dozens of stations trying, many half duplex, who just don't have satellite operation down yet. The half duplex crowd can't hear if they are making it or not, so gum up the works all the worse. I've found the usefulness of an FM sat is inversely proportional to the power level of the downlink due to this effect. Give me SO-50 over ISS any day.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

73, Drew KO4MA