Re: Nova vs. SatPC32 orbit numbers

I tried switching from perigee to ascending node in Nova.  In Perigee
the orbit numbers were 1 to 2 higher and in Ascending Node they were the
same or 1 higher.  I tried using the same kep file for each with the
same results.  I copied the Nasa.dat file from Nova to the SatPC32
directory.

I like putting the orbit numbers in my log and on the QSL cards.  It
makes it interesting to see how the orbits progress, especially right
after a lunch and the high numbers of the older birds.  I guess it is
not really that big of a deal, but just thought it was strange looking
when I had them both open at the same time with different numbers showing.

Dan