Closing out V31WD/EK56 Jul2003 QSLs soon

In July, 2003, my XYL and I operated V31WD and V31UA from Belize and made quite a few QSOs on UO-14 (boy, I miss that satellite!) as well as on HF and 6 meters. We were in the grid EK56, a relatively rare one, I would think.

I've just finished the last batch of buro QSLs received and am beginning to see that the QSL supply is winding down.. I will not be reprinting the trip-specific QSLs, so if your call is on the list below, and you want a QSL for our QSO on UO-14 during July 2003, an SASE to my home call in the next couple of months would be a good thing (remember, US postage goes up to $0.39 for a first class letter January 8, 2006):

		Wayne Day N5WD
    6201 South Ridge Road
    Fort Worth TX 76135-1331  USA
HK4MKE