Re: Crossband repeat on ISS...and +!

On 31 Dec 2005 at 12:51, Mark Saurman wrote:

> Those who are using high gain antennas combined with unnecessary
> amounts of power are winning. > Mark VO1ONE
> ----

You are probably referring to the "HUMAN FACTOR" I was on a VO-52 today on a
morning pass and one CW station with a SSB station where much too high in
power. When they where not transmitting i was able to hear my SSB downlink with
the power level of my FT-847 fully conterclockwise! I try to keep it at that
level to a point where with full power the satellite power nearly shut down...

I will try mobile QSO on ISS cross band repeater this evening +/-new year party
progress...

Speaking of new year it is time to wish the best for 2006 hoping she will be as
usual better than the last one. Saved your money and don't abuse of too much e-
bay saving the rest to fund our desperately money seeking satellite projects.

Could be an universal 25$ satellite construction fee included in to the regular
Worldwide AMSAT'S membership fee can be of some interest in 2006!!!

A good health will be of a great help too.

Take care of yourself! and here is some reading to do in your spare time...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-
dyn/content/article/2005/12/29/AR2005122901412.html?sub=AR

If you cannot access it the first time just registered yourself

Happy new year!

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE