Re: Senegal in the AO-51

On 12/30/05, David <at746@wanadoo.es> wrote:

> One question: EXACTLY SINCE WHEN THE AO51 PL TONE is disabled?

Hi David,

I've noticed that AO-51's PL has been disabled since the return of V/U
mode on 19-Dec.  It was not in the schedule as being disabled, but
when it switched back to V/U I noticed that it wasn't a blank FM
carrier, but it was modulated with white noise.  I tried to access it
without PL and it worked, and it's been that way ever since.

73,
Mark VO1ONE