RE: Re: [ATNA] More thoughts about HAM TV from space

>>> "Trevor M5AKA" <m5aka@hotmail.com>
>Bob, I presume your project is independant of the
>1.2 to 2.4 GHz ISS Digital ATV Repeater which was
>covered at the 2004 AMSAT-UK Colloquium ?

Thanks!  I was not aware of the UK effort for ATV
on Columbus.  This is very good news!  I am glad to hear
there is an effort underway.   I hope I did not mess
anyone up, by my recent out-of-the-blue posts.

My opportunity is no where near as solid as theirs,
so Ill go back under my rock and watch how things
develop..  thanks.  Bob, WB4APR

>As you may be aware AMSAT-UK made a significant
>donation to enable the installation of 1.2 and
>2.4 GHz antennas in the Columbus module, see

http://www.ariss-eu.org/columbus.htm

Donations list
http://www.ariss-eu.org/donations.htm

73 Trevor M5AKA