RE: Re: [ATNA] More thoughts about HAM TV from space

Bob, I presume your project is independant of the 1.2 to 2.4 GHz ISS Digital
ATV Repeater which was covered at the 2004 AMSAT-UK Colloquium ?

http://www.batc.org.uk/club_stuff/wnew.htm

http://www.rsgb-spectrumforum.org.uk/min%202004%20mtg.htm

As you may be aware AMSAT-UK made a significant donation to enable the
installation of 1.2 and 2.4 GHz antennas in the Columbus module, see

http://www.ariss-eu.org/columbus.htm

Donations list
http://www.ariss-eu.org/donations.htm

73 Trevor M5AKA

AMSAT-UK produce a quarterly newsletter "Oscar News" which is full of
Amateur Satellite information.
For membership details contact the secretary Jim Heck G3WGM
Tel: +44 (0)1258 453959
E-mail: g3wgm@amsat.org
Website: http://www.uk.amsat.org/
Online Satellite Pass Predictions: