Re: ISS Voice

Hi Paul,

Congratulations with your contact with NA1SS. The operator was the
commandor of ISS, Bill McArthur.
I also had a QSO with him on that same pass, very exciting!
I have a mp3 recording (2 MB in size) of that pass, including your QSO.
Let me know if you're interested.

You can get a QSL by sending your card direct to the ARISS-Europe QSL
bureau.
Check http://www.ariss-eu.org/qslbureau.htm for details.

73 and Happy New Year!

Andre PH7AT