Senegal in the AO-51

Hi all:

Heard in the last pass over western Europe (Orbit #63961) the station
6W1SA from Senegal. He called CQ several times. Several people answered
but nobody could complete QSO with him.

Always interesting to hear Africa in the sats.

One question: EXACTLY SINCE WHEN THE AO51 PL TONE is disabled?. I have
read in the schedule that it will be disabled since December 30th, but
since December 28th I presume that PL tone is off because since that
date I am listening too much intruders in the AO51 (Much more than normal).

HAPPY NEW YEAR for everybody and hear you via sat in the 2006.

73 de David EB4DEH