Re: Re: [ATNA] More thoughts about HAM TV from space

Who's TV set, yours or mine?
It you downlink NTSC then your audience is restricted to the American
continent. If we use PAL then the French can't receive it.
It would need to be encoded into something your PC cen decode. That's
the only international standard.
With all the fuss going about over MP3 for audio, it may well be worth
steering clear of any mpeg encoding and looking for a genuine open
source standard.