A big thank you to Bill, NA1SS

December 28, 2005 - 19:00 UTC:
145.200MHz uplink / 145.800MHz downlink, 100W, 2x10 elements beam
Elevation 11 degrees, Azimuth 178 degrees.

Due to the publicity & holidays many tried to get over the repeater,
which was getting blocked due to all the different uplink signals
present at the same time. Suddenly Bill, NA1SS, also joined:

PA3GUO:
NA1SS this is PA3GUO.

NA1SS:
3GUO station, say again please.

PA3GUO:
Hi Bill, this is PA3GUO, good evening, can you see the snow in the parts of
Europe?

NA1SS:
PO3GUO, we absolutely can, although our orientation now pre-cludes us from
seeing the earth when we're over Europe, but of course it's night time
anyway ...

PA3GUO:
Yes of course, thank you Bill. Thanks by the way for operating the amateur
station so often, it is very much appreciated. Bye bye, from PA3GUO.

NA1SS:
OK, I copied PA3GUO, thank you very much, 73's - Happy New Year!

Audio recording (thanks Dirk, DD3DJ) is available at:
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo

Henk, PA3GUO