Re: ATV from Space?

I like the idea of digital video.  It also enables other applications as
well by having a highspeed digital link.  Analog video on 70cm isn't
possible from space since the required 6 MHz bandwidth exceeds the
435-438 MHz allocated to space stations in 97.207(c)(2).

Whatever the implementation it is all certainly a good opportunity to
excercise Jan's excellent link budget spreadsheets available at