Re: Noises on 435.215 ?

Hi Dave,

I have listened to the recording, not a good one, but the tones
run for 30/32 seconds and stop for 1 to 2 seconds.
Definitely moving, with Doppler.
It's my guess that it would be best decoded in an SSB mode.
Difficult to describe the noise, but its repetitive,  like the tick
over of a lorry engine.

Don't think my DSP2232 will decode this one. Hi.

I will have another listen during the course of the day.

Cheers,

Dave.