Re: G5500 Separation Kit

It includes the brackets, nuts, bolts, and washers needed to mount the
EL part to the mast.  Texas Towers listed at
http://www.texastowers.com/g5500.htm
S8000580, Separation Kit
$29

Don't know if it is in stock there.  HRO showed not in stock, but about
$24.  I have one and am well pleased.  The brackets come in two sets,
one for 1-1/2 and 2 inch masts.

73 and hope to see you on the birds,
Jim