CT1FFU heard on 2140Z FO-29 pass

Tony,

I heard you call CQ on FO-29.  Your signal was quite strong.  I tried to
answer your call but there is a stand of trees almost directly in front of
my antennas in the direction of the satellite.  I could not hear my downlink
and I doubt you could hear me.  Maximum elevation was only 3 degrees.  Too
bad for me.  I hope to hear you again sometime.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be