736R sold

Thanks to the many who responded to my for sale offer. I am glad to report
that the radio was sold to a new satellite operate. I am very pleased to
know my faithful rig will continue to be heard. Sure hope to work it from
this end someday. Sorry I did not have enough to satistfy all who
responded. May all find a radio to suit them soon. Best regards and 73's
<< John