RE: Antennas

Michael,

Here are two pics of the Hy-Gains on top of a G-5500
rotator at the University of California, Irvine. The
first one is the antennas alone, and the second has my
friend standing next to it to give you a size
reference. The attachments will be removed from the
AMSAT-BB email, so be sure to check the second email
addressed to your box.

73,

Matt Bennett
KF6TRTB

--- "Michael J. Wolthuis" <wolthui3@msu.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone have any pictures of this fully
> assembled product in use?
> Looking at one for my new tower and wondering if
> this is the way to go.  Put
> this with a Yaesu G-5500(May have wrong model # at
> work) I assume?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> Kb8zgl

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of CIMG0070.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of CIMG0052.jpg]