From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Emily Clarke
Sent: 29 December 2005 06:30
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] West Coast Pileups on ISS

Despite what people say about LEO's, the west coast ISS passes very
popular (and quite a pileup).  It's a grand thing to see a lot of new
callsigns on the ISS that don't show up on other LEOs.

I know this will start a firestorm of comment and I apologize in
advance if the LEO/HEO wars start again. But these experiments show
that LEOs are popular.

Thanks to ARISS for this experiment.

73,

Emily