Yaesu FT 726R all mode 2M, 432 MHz Satellite Transceiver for sale

This radio worked AO-10 and AO-13 as well as RS-10/11, FO-20 and others
during the 90s.  It has mostly collected dust since, so relays may need
to be cleaned. Operated AO-7 recently, and worked FB.. I've also used
this for terrestrial contacts,
and have had many fine QSOs on 144 and 432 MHz.  Rig tested fine with
full rated output on both bands on my Bird 43 wattmeter.

The receiver is excellent for weak signal work.  Specifications include:
Sensitivity less than 0.15 microvolt for 10 dB (S+N)/N
Image rejection better than 60 dB

It has the optional 430-440 and satellite modules installed, and has one
open slot for an additional module.  This radio is loaded with features
including all mode RX and TX, AC and DC operation, full duplex
capability on 144-148 and 430-440 MHz, IF passband/bandwidth tuning,
RIT, speech compressor, dual VFOs, noise blanker, selectable AGC rates,
tone burst, dual metering including S-meter, power output, ALC and
discriminator center tuning for FM, high speed data connection for
digital birds and built in speaker.

This unit operates in true FULL DUPLEX, allowing you to hear your
downlink in real time. This is a MUST when operating via satellite. It
is fully capable of interfacing with downconverters and upconverters,
for operating higher frequencies such as 2.4 GHz (S band) and 1.2 GHz (L
band).  This will be a real plus for working the new batch of satellites
- Phase 3E (P3E) and AMSAT Eagle.

I am the original owner, and a non-smoker. Appearance is very good, I'd
rate it 9 out of 10.  I have always taken superb care of my equipment.
Display is 100% and not scratched or obscured in any way.  I would be
happy to email pictures of the unit if you'd like.
That being said, the rig has exhibited occasional refusal to transmit on
2 meters.  Hence the comment above about relays.  I could open the unit
and check the relays, but it hasn't failed to transmit for a long time.
--> Both receivers and 432 transmit work flawlessly, 100%.

Great for shack use and Field Day alike, works with either 12V. DC or AC
power.  I have largely operated this unit with on AC power, and have
been quite impressed at how quiet, effective and powerful the built-in
power supply is.

Includes original box, Owner's Manual, Service Manual (technical
supplement), fold-out schematics, original hand microphone (with UP/DN
buttons and DTMF) and A/C power cord. Also included are an original
sales brochure and QST review.

Santa brought me a new radio and so this rig is now surplus for me.  The
first $ 300 takes it.  You pay shipping and insurance from 66210 zip.
Pay Pal preferred.  Compare to single band all modes selling used for $
200 or more.  High quality digital photos available on request.  Reply
off -bb to wb0ezr at amsat dot org.