ISS repeater success!

First try at the cross-band repeater on the ISS and it worked well after a bit of a learning curve...

0840 12-28-05  Heard: VE5SWL with a lot of audio feedback
           QSOs with: N8VD in EN90 and WT0A in EN10

Once I got my head (and right hand) wrapped around the XIT control on the TS2000 to correct for doppler, it seemed like the repeater was very sensitive all the way down to the horizon, which is not what I usually observe using the digi.

73 Wayne N5WD