Yaesu FT 726R all mode 2M, 432 MHz Satellite Transceiver for sale

This radio worked AO-10 and AO-13 as well as RS-10/11, FO-20 and others
during the 90s.  It has mostly collected dust since, so relays may need to
be cleaned. Operated AO-7 recently, and worked FB.. I've also used this for
terrestrial contacts,

and have had many fine QSOs on 144 and 432 MHz.  Rig tested fine with full
rated output on both bands on my Bird 43 wattmeter.

The receiver is excellent for weak signal work.  Specifications include:

Sensitivity less than 0.15 microvolt for 10 dB (S+N)/N

Image rejection better than 60 dB

It has the optional 430-440 and satellite modules installed, and has one
open slot for an additional module.  This radio is loaded with features
including all mode RX and TX, AC and DC operation, full duplex capability on
144-148 and 430-440 MHz, IF passband/bandwidth tuning, RIT, speech
compressor, dual VFOs, noise blanker, selectable AGC rates, tone burst, dual
metering including S-meter, power output, ALC and discriminator center
tuning for FM, high speed data connection for digital birds and built in
speaker.

This unit operates in true FULL DUPLEX, allowing you to hear your downlink
in real time. This is a MUST when operating via satellite. It is fully
capable of interfacing with downconverters and upconverters, for operating
higher frequencies such as 2.4 GHz (S band) and 1.2 GHz (L band).  This will
be a real plus for working the new batch of satellites - Phase 3E (P3E) and
AMSAT Eagle.

I am the original owner, and a non-smoker. Appearance is very good, I'd rate
it 9 out of 10.  I have always taken superb care of my equipment. Display is
100% and not scratched or obscured in any way.  I would be happy to email
pictures of the unit if you'd like.  That being said, the rig has exhibited
occasional refusal to transmit on 2 meters.  Hence the comment above about
relays.  I could open the unit and check the relays, but it hasn't failed to
transmit for a long time.    --> Both receivers and 432 transmit work
flawlessly, 100%.

Great for shack use and Field Day alike, works with either 12V. DC or AC
power.  I have largely operated this unit on AC power, and have been quite
impressed at how quiet, effective and powerful the built-in power supply is.

Includes original box, Owner's Manual, Service Manual (technical
supplement), fold-out schematics, original hand microphone (with UP/DN
buttons and DTMF) and A/C power cord. Also included are an original sales
brochure and QST review.

Santa brought me a new radio and so this rig is now surplus for me.  The
first $ 300 takes it.  You pay the freight and insurance from 66210 zip.
PayPal preferred.  Compare to single band radios selling used for $ 200 or
more.  High quality digital photos available on request.  Please reply off
-bb to wb0ezr at amsat dot org.