Re: Re: [amsat-bb] Ajude a AMSAT a chocar a Įguia ! (Portuguese)

On 28 Dec 2005 at 16:50, Robert McGwier wrote:

> The President of the AMSAT worldwide Mr. Rick Hambly - W2GPS, addressed

Just to correct!  there is no AMSAT worldwide yet but it is one on my 2006
wishes that a "real" worldwide AMSAT can be created!

Which  program should be funded first AMSAT-DL P3E? or AMSAT-NA Eagle?. The
logic we should follow is to support the most advanced program in the first
place. That's a real worldwide vision.

Hope someone can give us a state of program status on both project.

Happy new year to all and peace on earth!

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583